Monday, March 16, 2009

Another monday

hey... I just wanted to let everyone know that it is 52 degrees here today!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! They are predicting that the weather will be nice all week! I think the high this week will be 55!! I can't wait for spring to be here and for this cold weather to disappear! Honey doesn't like the cold weather either! We go on walks every morning and every night but we have to make them short because we both get cold. Honey is doing great! He is a pretty good boy but he has a little barking problem. Every time I leave the house he cries and barks.... I guess he will grow out of that but it is very annoying.. It's Monday afternoon and I can't believe the weekend is already over. Tuesday is St Patricks day so everyone is going to the bar after work... I have no idea what I am doing this weekend but I was thinking about checking out the theater... Other than my new addition nothing is new... I hope everyone is having a great day! I miss you all sooo much! Love, Abby

No comments: