Sunday, December 28, 2008
Another weekend...
Another weekend went by way way too fast! I had quite an adventure... Saturday I taught a lesson then met Jennifer to go hiking... We finally found the mountain but the man made waterfall was turned off and the trail was blocked with gates... Jennifer did find another path but after the disappointment of the waterfall we decided not to go up... Instead we decided to go to Children's Grand Park... It was 6pm by the time we got there so it was already starting to get dark and the park was kind of closing... The streets connecting the park were so icy... I can't wait to go back in the spring because they had a zoo!!! We saw lions, goats and miniature horses... The lions were really cool because they were almost fighting right in front of us... Today I went to church then we went to Itaewon again... Jennifer had never been and we both needed to do some Christmas shopping... We ate at Quiznos which is one of Jenn's favorites too... I finally finished my Christmas shopping so I will be mailing a package Tuesday! I have to work Monday and Tuesday then lessons on Wednesday... I hope New years eve in Seoul works out... I'm really excited... More pictures will come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are full of never ending excitement... we so enjoy reading these blogs...
Skype is fabulous but the blog is also wonderful..
We missed you this Christmas but it was so nice to know you had friends to spend the day with and peanut too... that made espresso and duncan happy...xoxoxo MOM
Post a Comment