Monday, December 29, 2008
Already planning..
I am so bored and sick of work that I am sitting here planning my next adventure... Jennifer has planned a Seoul city bus tour for us on Wendsday and then Wednesday night we are going to Seoul city hall for the big new years eve celebration!!! On the bus tour we can get off and see a few palaces(Changyeogung, Deoksugung, Gyeongbokgung) and the blue house (like the white house I think), Seoul Tower, and the tradition Korean Villiage... I think it's going to be very fun! I will post pictures on Saturday because almost everything will be closed this week.... So finding a photo machine will be difficult... Maybe Jenn will upload my pics for me.... We will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like fun.. I am working today too.. crazy..
Love the blogs.. keep them coming...
MOM
Hi - Glad you have plans for New Year's Eve - we will probably be home babysitting Charlie - he is a little wild and we don't know how he will be have with the firecrackers and gunshoots going off in the neighborhood - AHHHH - So Cal...Enjoy! Love Candy
Gunshots? Wow... exciting times in Loma Linda...lol..
Post a Comment