Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's my birthday again

I think I like the idea of having two birthdays... Hehe. So today is Tuesday... Boring!!! I think this week will go by fast... On Tuesdays I actually get an hour break... I usually get one everyday but instead of teaching middle school I have to teach test prep... I guess there is a huge test for middle schoolers in Korea... I don't really know if i'm teaching it correctly but i'm doing what I am told... Tomorrow is game day so it will be very easy.. During my Wednesday visiting classes we play the picture game and hangman... The say goes by fast after you have played hangman in 5 classes... Thursday always goes by fast because it's almost Friday and on Friday I will give speaking tests and for the first time I will do counciling which is like parent teacher conferences... I have no idea what is required for that but I guess I will figure it out... Kang's language school is kind of a learn as you go atmosphere.... Not the best idea but it will work out in the end..

No comments: